Aloha. Welcome to ʻŌiwi TV.
Its Mele Manaka week! Check out stories from past years and follow us on social media for live updates and coverage from Hilo!
New from ʻŌiwi
Join in on a unique and unprecedented experience with Hālau o ke ʻAʻaliʻi Kū Makani as kumu hula Manu…April 18, 2017
Ua mālama iho nei kahi hanana kuikawā a ka Hālau o Ke ʻAʻaliʻi Kū Makani, ʻo ia hoʻi ka…April 18, 2017
Kamehameha Schools and Ke Kula ʻO Samuel M. Kamakau students join Hōkūleʻa crew members at Toki School in Rapa…April 11, 2017
“This is the Hikianalia crew that is taking the canoe from Honolulu, to Hilo, to the Western tip of...April 3, 2017
Latest @OiwiTV Tweets
- #Repost @melemuralsfilm ・・・ LA! @melemuralsfilm is returning to Little Tokyo this SUN 4/30 at 5p. Estria, Kanoa Ca…… https://t.co/ayIpEd0byb
- Hoʻomaikaʻi to all the hālau that placed this year! Mahalo to all the hālau who entered! Ke aloha to all lovers of hula! #merriemonarch2017
- #merriemonarch2017 Overall Winner (1168 points): Ka Lā ʻŌnohi Mai O Haʻehaʻe!
- #merriemonarch2017 2nd Overall Winner (1163 points): Hālau Hiʻiakaināmakalehua!
- #merriemonarch2017 Kāne Overall 1st Place Winner (1148 points): Kawailiʻulā!
- #merriemonarch2017 Kāne Overall 2nd Place Winner (1133 points): Hālau I Ka Wēkiu!