This second segment of ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola focused on Maunakea. And while we spoke about the context of the…
ʻO ko Hōkūleʻa holo ʻana i Tahiti i ka makahiki 1976; ka paio e pau ai ka hoʻopahū ʻia…
Hōkūleʻa’s 1976 voyage from Hawaiʻi to Tahiti; the occupation to stop the bombing of Kahoʻolawe that same year; the…
Support our keiki in ʻŌlelo Hawaiʻi while enjoying live entertainment by purchasing tickets to the 25th Annual ʻAha Mele…
Through the economic hardships we face today, owning a home seems far from reality for many, but this single…
Candidates for the Office of Hawaiian Affairs Trustee share their plans on ceded lands, the Akaka Bill, and more.
Hawaiian Caucus Day brings Hawaiian issues to the forefront and Hawaiian constituents to the Capitol.
“Barbarian Princess,” the story of Princess Kaʻiulani, will premiere at the Hawaiʻi International Film Festival.
ʻIolani Palace had electricity even before the White House had it, and continues to lead the way with the…
ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Judge recommends BLNR approve TMT for permit via @StarAdvertiser https://t.co/igw3fCqn96 #Maunakea #AlohaAina
- Amidst tall buildings that hug the Waikiki coastline we're reminded of our kuleana today and for future generation…… https://t.co/mI44UHcSrg
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)