Join in on a unique and unprecedented experience with Hālau o ke ʻAʻaliʻi Kū Makani as kumu hula Manu…
Ua mālama iho nei kahi hanana kuikawā a ka Hālau o Ke ʻAʻaliʻi Kū Makani, ʻo ia hoʻi ka…
Kaleo Manuiwa Wong addresses hundreds on the marae at Anakena.
The Polynesian Voyaging Society’s Nā Kelamoku visit Miami to share and learn about mālama honua.
R.L. Stevenson Middle School, in the Makiki / Papakōlea area of Oʻahu, is the location of the latest Mele...
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- An aerial shot of Kualoa with our waa anchored offshore during the closing ceremonies of the Malama Honua Worldwid…… https://t.co/ttrjJ2uFcP
- Nana i ke kumu. The five pillars of Polynesian voyaging. Herb Kane, Ben Finney, and Tommy Holmes were the founding…… https://t.co/7jJN0VLyoH
- And it all ends where it all began. Kualoa, Oahu. #hokulea #hokuleahomecoming #malamahonua #oiwitv… https://t.co/G7QGzDMlAD
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)
- Homecoming Reflection with Justyn Ah Chong: WWV Leg 17 (Brazil to the Virgin Islands)
- Homecoming Reflection with Maui Tauotaha: WWV Leg1 (Hawaiʻi to Tahiti)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 12 (Brisbane to Darwin)