The Polynesian Voyaging Society’s Nā Kelamoku visit Miami to share and learn about mālama honua.
R.L. Stevenson Middle School, in the Makiki / Papakōlea area of Oʻahu, is the location of the latest Mele...
Leonahe Crivello a 6th grader from Kaunakakai enlisted the help of NextEra Energy Hawai’i to cool her school.
While Hōkūleʻa is halfway around the globe, crew members are finding ways to engage our children here in Hawaiʻi.
More than 70 Kamehameha Schools leaders came together at dawn on July 29 to mark the official launch of…
Wordwide Voyage crewmembers visit a Reef Guardian school where students are learning by preserving the Great Barrier Reef.
The Australian National Maritime Museum’s Bill Lane USA Gallery Fellowship welcomed a group of eight Indigenous high school students…
Mālama Honua brings Hawaiʻi’s education leaders to the Manaiakalani schools to learn about their innovative education practices.
With the art of wayfinding as the guide and the waʻa kaulua as their platform, the crews of Hōkūle’a…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Judge recommends BLNR approve TMT for permit via @StarAdvertiser https://t.co/igw3fCqn96 #Maunakea #AlohaAina
- Amidst tall buildings that hug the Waikiki coastline we're reminded of our kuleana today and for future generation…… https://t.co/mI44UHcSrg
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)