Since its opening in 2012, Te Mirumiru has engrained in their children the concept of Mālama Honua, caring for…
While Hōkūleʻa and Hikianalia were docked in Whangarei, the crewmembers participated with students and individuals from the community in…
Students of Opua School share what they do to mālama honua with the Worldwide Voyage crewmembers.
The Worldwide Voyage crew reaches out to students in Tongatapu as part of their global educational mission.
Hawaiʻi is one of the remaining ten states in the U.S. that has yet to adopt the idea of…
Dr. Kamanamaikalani Beamer’s book, No Mākou Ka Mana: Liberating the Nation, introduces a new perspective of Hawaiian history.
Apprentice navigator Haunani Kane is one of the crew members engaging in science experiments onboard the waʻa.
Kālepa Baybayan and daughter Kalā Baybayan talk about the roles of cultural exchange and educational outreach during their stay…
Kamehameha Schools’ endowment exists to support its educational mission and values into perpetuity. With approximately 1,500 acres, or less…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)