Hālau Kū Māna math teacher, Noelani Kamalu, is also part of the education and navigation crewmembers embraking on the…
The Estria Foundation’s latest project, Mele Murals, was recently completed in the small town of Waimea on the island…
Kamehameha Schools Hawaiʻi Campus seniors continue the legacy of Ke Aliʻi Pauahi through their own senior legacy projects.
The Polynesian Voyage Society’s booth at the 20th annual Honolulu Festival proved to be very popular as kamaʻāina and…
As Hōkūleʻa crew begin to focus on their leg to Tahiti, canoe outreach is slowly moving towards digital outlets…
Aʻo Hawaiʻi is a partnership between the College of Education at UH-Mānoa, the Polynesian Voyaging Society and other community…
Stacy Naipo, a former graduate and the new archivist of Kamehameha Schools Kapālama, has spent countless hours sorting through…
Punahou School joined the Hokule’a Crew for an afternoon sail off the shores of Honolulu.
As Hikianalia accompanies Hōkūleʻa on her Worldwide Voyage, their mission is to prove that old traditions are applicable in…
Miloliʻi is tied to a network of 18 other charter schools partnering with Kamehameha Schools to improve education in…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)