On October 31, 1883, Princess Bernice Pauahi Bishop signed her will that established the Kamehameha Schools. Exactly 130 years…
In the past six months, Hōkūleʻa and Hikianalia have been visited by 20,000 school children that have connected with…
A small group of Library and Information Science students, called Nā Hawaiʻi ʻImi Loa, assembled a rather large gathering…
The kuleana of the Natural and Cultural Resource unit of Kamehameha Schools is to help provide guidance in how…
As Hōkūleʻa and Hikianalia continued their journey along Oʻahu’s Leeward Coast, the crew was greeted by the keiki of…
Preschools on the Leeward coast foster an ʻohana-based learning environment that really ties that comfort of the household in…
The Mālama ʻĀina Field School in Nanakuli focuses on helping incoming 8th and 9th graders of Nanakuli to develop…
Kohala Archaeology Field Schools engages community about knowledge of wahi kupuna.
Learn about the approach Pūnana Leo preschools are using to teach their students how to read as early as…
Kamehameha Schools is inviting all educators to its first Culture-Based Education Conference and Hawaiian Education Summit to explore the…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)