Learn about the Pūnana Leo Hawaiian medium education preschool system.
Instead of learning chemistry in the four walls of the classroom, a Kamehameha Schools chemistry class participates in a…
Millions flock to Oʻahu’s North Shore each year to catch the best of big wave surfing. Along the way,…
Billy Fields teaches us the importance of pōhaku in Hawaiian culture.
As the organization’s first executive director, Mahina and her core leadership team transitioned the organization from a volunteer group…
Waiʻaleʻale Sarsona is a native Hawaiian woman born and raised in Waimānalo. She is a Hawaiian Immersion Charter School…
Puakea Nogelmeier is a Professor of Hawaiian language at the University of Hawaiʻi, Mānoa, where he has taught for…
The purpose of the DOE’s Hawaii Standard Assessments is to meet or exceed standards of the No Child Left…
Hawaiʻi State Department of Education continues to battle a 10 year long challenge to translate the Hawaiian State Assessment…
Initiated by members of the community in reaction to the increasing violence in the schools, the Peace Education Program…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Judge recommends BLNR approve TMT for permit via @StarAdvertiser https://t.co/igw3fCqn96 #Maunakea #AlohaAina
- Amidst tall buildings that hug the Waikiki coastline we're reminded of our kuleana today and for future generation…… https://t.co/mI44UHcSrg
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)