Kamehameha Schools Kapālama presents its 2016 Christmas concert “Songs of Christmas” from the historic Hawaiʻi Theatre
The Hikianalia crew spends a windless day at sea recreating an iconic Halloween film. No mosquitos were harmed in…
Two guys like scrap until aunty scold dem.
What if Hawaiʻi ran out of gas?
An episode dedicated to analyzing, as well as comprehending, Hawaiʻi’s creole language, commonly referred to as Pidgin English. …
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)