Kamehameha Schools and the Pauahi Foundation present Mahi‘ai Match-Up – an agricultural business plan contest dedicated to increasing food…
Leonahe Crivello a 6th grader from Kaunakakai enlisted the help of NextEra Energy Hawai’i to cool her school.
After a court decision found that Alexander and Baldwin’s (A&B) yearly permits authorizing water diversion violated state laws, they…
World renowned oceanographer Dr. Sylvia Earle reflects on the incredible connection between a Laysan albatross named Wisdom, the oldest…
Over one thousand people came out to the Paepae o He’eia Pani Ka Puka event on December 12, 2015….
Hōkūleʻa crewmembers take a tour of one of the most ecologically rich coastlines in the world, False Bay, which…
Crewmember Dr. Ruth Gates is discovering how corals might survive ocean acidification and other threats pressuring the world’s reefs.
In Mauritius, Reef Conservation has created underwater snorkeling trails to educate and engage tourists and residents to protect the…
The Mālama Honua Worldwide Voyage visits the Great Barrier Reef and crewmembers learn about the collaborative management plan for…
Aloha ‘Āina Protectors, grounded in aloha and respect, are resolved to succeed. Organizers are appealing to everyone to approach…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- An aerial shot of Kualoa with our waa anchored offshore during the closing ceremonies of the Malama Honua Worldwid…… https://t.co/ttrjJ2uFcP
- Nana i ke kumu. The five pillars of Polynesian voyaging. Herb Kane, Ben Finney, and Tommy Holmes were the founding…… https://t.co/7jJN0VLyoH
- And it all ends where it all began. Kualoa, Oahu. #hokulea #hokuleahomecoming #malamahonua #oiwitv… https://t.co/G7QGzDMlAD
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)
- Homecoming Reflection with Justyn Ah Chong: WWV Leg 17 (Brazil to the Virgin Islands)
- Homecoming Reflection with Maui Tauotaha: WWV Leg1 (Hawaiʻi to Tahiti)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 12 (Brisbane to Darwin)