As competition for Hawaiʻiʻs fresh water continues, itʻs up to the State Water Commission to act as trustee in…
The No Waste Challenge aims to raise awareness and incite action to reduce our waste output in Hawai’i.
An international indigenous news and current affairs programme with stories sourced from members of the World Indigenous Television Broadcasters…
The Office of Hawaiian Affairs has been offered 25 acres in Kakaʻako to settle back-rent claims to ceded lands…
The conceptual plan for the $30 million Sand Island Ocean Recreation Park being proposed by the Department of Land…
MAʻO Organic Farms in Waiʻanae was one of the very few Hawaiʻi organizations to bask in the international spotlight…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)