In Mauritius, Reef Conservation has created underwater snorkeling trails to educate and engage tourists and residents to protect the…
The Mālama Honua Worldwide Voyage visits the Great Barrier Reef and crewmembers learn about the collaborative management plan for…
Aloha ‘Āina Protectors, grounded in aloha and respect, are resolved to succeed. Organizers are appealing to everyone to approach…
The humble lifestyle of farming has deep roots here in Hawaiʻi and was the foundation for a thriving and…
Just 200 nautical miles north of ʻĀpia, Hōkūleʻa came upon this pristine jewel in the immense Pacific, the island…
The Mālama Honua Worldwide Voyage is successful through empowering stories of hope and inspiration – like those shared in…
During their time in American Sāmoa, crewmembers learned how each person can take responsibility to keep our environments pristine.
Mālama Honua is not just about the canoe traveling around the world. Mālama Honua is how we have the…
The crew visited Hokianga and saw Tāne Mahuta, Aotearoa’s largest known living kauri tree who is also considered the…
The weeklong Small Island Developing States conference in Apia, Sāmoa, brought people together from far and wide to talk…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)