Inspired by the Mālama Honua Worldwide Voyage, renowned artist Wyland leaves his mark in Pago Pago: a new Wyland…
Apprentice navigator Haunani Kane is one of the crew members engaging in science experiments onboard the waʻa.
Kalā Baybayan talks about their visit to Hamuto valley, a place of great significance to Sunny Moanaʻura Walker, a…
Crew members learn about the coral propagation and environmental protection efforts at Punaauia, Tahiti.
Water is extremely important when you’re on a voyage. The storage and distribution of this resource aboard Hōkūleʻa and…
Kalo farmer Ed Wendt fights to end to the century-long atrocity of water diversions that drain the very life…
Mac Poepoe is one of a dying breed of skilled fisherman who approach their practice with a passion to…
The Mahi‘ai Match-Up Business Plan Contest was created through a partnership between Kamehameha Schools and the Ke Ali‘i Pauahi...
Herbert Hoe’s ʻAi Pono diet program aims to remedy widespread health afflictions of the Native Hawaiian people by returning…
Learn about the cultural significance of Papahānaumokuākea (Northwest Hawaiian Islands).
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)