Miloliʻi is tied to a network of 18 other charter schools partnering with Kamehameha Schools to improve education in…
The kuleana of the Natural and Cultural Resource unit of Kamehameha Schools is to help provide guidance in how…
Kapalikū Schirman teaches us about the ʻukiʻuki plant.
While on Kauaʻi, Hōkūleʻa crew members visited Limahuli Garden & Preserve.
After visiting each of the eight major Hawaiian islands on the Mālama Hawaiʻi leg, Hōkūleʻa and Hikianalia return to…
Hōkūleʻa and Makaliʻi crewmembers visit the traditional Hawaiian fishing village of Miloliʻi, a community known for sustainable fishing.
In an effort to raise awareness and seek out agriculture leasees, Kamehameha Schools is launching its Mahiʻai Matchup agriculture…
Koa Planting: Hōkūleʻa crew members plant native trees in Keauhou Kāʻū.
A pod of dolphins travel alongside the waʻa and its crew members.
“I am here today to attend the meeting that was coordinated by The Office of Hawaiian Affairs, for a…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)