Grammy award winner Kalani Peʻa was recently recognized by the Hawaiʻi State Legislature for all of his accomplishments, accolades,…
Kaleo Manuiwa Wong addresses hundreds on the marae at Anakena.
With support from the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, Ka Haha ʻUla o Keʻelikōlani College of Hawaiian Language held...
Niizhoo Sullivan, a seventh grader at Waadookodaading Ojibwe Language Immersion School, brings pride to his people and language by…
After 30 years of leading one of the strongest language movements ever, the Hawaiian Language College has its own…
Welcome to the final episode of the first season of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi. In this episode, we join with...
Welcome to the twelfth episode of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi, the newest Hawaiian language learning series. Join again with Hina,...
Welcome to the eleventh episode of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi, the newest Hawaiian language learning series. Join again with Hina,...
Welcome to the tenth episode of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi, the newest Hawaiian language learning series. Join again with Hina,...
Welcome to the ninth episode of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi, the newest Hawaiian language learning series. Join again with Hina,...
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- An aerial shot of Kualoa with our waa anchored offshore during the closing ceremonies of the Malama Honua Worldwid…… https://t.co/ttrjJ2uFcP
- Nana i ke kumu. The five pillars of Polynesian voyaging. Herb Kane, Ben Finney, and Tommy Holmes were the founding…… https://t.co/7jJN0VLyoH
- And it all ends where it all began. Kualoa, Oahu. #hokulea #hokuleahomecoming #malamahonua #oiwitv… https://t.co/G7QGzDMlAD
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)
- Homecoming Reflection with Justyn Ah Chong: WWV Leg 17 (Brazil to the Virgin Islands)
- Homecoming Reflection with Maui Tauotaha: WWV Leg1 (Hawaiʻi to Tahiti)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 12 (Brisbane to Darwin)