Welcome to the fourth episode of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi, the newest Hawaiian language learning series. Join again with Hina,…
Welcome to the third episode of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi, the newest Hawaiian language learning series. Join again with Hina,…
The deadline to digitize over 125,000 pages of Hawaiian Newspaper text is coming up soon. One of the…
The Hawaiian language wins again with legislation and 30 successful years for Pūnana Leo preschools.
Learn how to greet others and introduce yourself in the second episode of Ka Leo ʻŌiwi.
This first episode includes an introduction to the Pīʻāpā Hawaiʻi (Hawaiian alphabet); ʻOkina and Kahakō; Ka and Ke; and…
On October 29, 2011, the ʻAha Pūnana Leo held its annual fundraiser Neʻepapa I Ke Ō Mau at the…
Hawaiian Language childrenʻs learning show. (episode 3)
Hawaiian Language childrenʻs learning show. (episode 2)
Hawaiian Language childrenʻs learning show. (episode 1)
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Nana i ke kumu. The five pillars of Polynesian voyaging. Herb Kane, Ben Finney, and Tommy Holmes were the founding…… https://t.co/7jJN0VLyoH
- And it all ends where it all began. Kualoa, Oahu. #hokulea #hokuleahomecoming #malamahonua #oiwitv… https://t.co/G7QGzDMlAD
- #tbt to this past Poaono when history was made. #hokulea #hokuleahomecoming #malamahonua #oiwitv… https://t.co/sxjELtND5I
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)
- Homecoming Reflection with Justyn Ah Chong: WWV Leg 17 (Brazil to the Virgin Islands)
- Homecoming Reflection with Maui Tauotaha: WWV Leg1 (Hawaiʻi to Tahiti)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 12 (Brisbane to Darwin)