Grammy award winner Kalani Peʻa was recently recognized by the Hawaiʻi State Legislature for all of his accomplishments, accolades,…
This episode features performances by Don Kauila and Friends, KFC, Kawika Kaʻio and Friends, Kani Loʻi, Celeste Mosqueda, Kealoha…
This episode features performances by Kawika Kahiapo and Friends, Doug Fitch, Ernie Cruz, Jr. and John Cruz, the Kalima…
At Hoʻomau Oʻahu, kula kaiapuni (Hawaiian language immersion schools) and Pūnana Leo preschools from across Oʻahu came together to…
This episode features performances by Hālau Mele Hawai’i O Pahinu Bell St., Hawaiʻiloa, Rhonda Osurman, and Mike Keale and…
This episode features performances by Jerry Santos & Kamuela Kimokeo, Kaiao, Pahinui Hawaiian Band, and Mike Kaʻawa.
This episode features performances by Loliʻi, Brickwood Galuteria & Mike Seda, Ben Kaʻili and Friends, Christy Lassiter and Friends,…
This episode features performances by Gabby Pahinui and Sons of Yeshua, Makaʻala Perry, Pineapple Jam, the Keawe ʻOhana, and…
Niizhoo Sullivan, a seventh grader at Waadookodaading Ojibwe Language Immersion School, brings pride to his people and language by…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Judge recommends BLNR approve TMT for permit via @StarAdvertiser https://t.co/igw3fCqn96 #Maunakea #AlohaAina
- Amidst tall buildings that hug the Waikiki coastline we're reminded of our kuleana today and for future generation…… https://t.co/mI44UHcSrg
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)