The keiki of Pūnana Leo o Kona sing “Kaulana Nā Pua” for Mele ma ka Mauna.
In this segment of Mele ma ka Mauna, Kaleo Keawe sings Ka Makani Kāʻili Aloha followed by Hiʻilawe.
This episode of Mele ma ka Mauna features Kapua Francisco singing He Nani Helena and Hula o Makee.
The ʻOhana Lim (Lorna, Nani, and Sonny) sing a few mele for Mele ma ka Mauna including a mele…
The movement on Maunakea is bringing together indigenous people from around the world, including one Native American who shared…
Natalie Ai Kamauu shares two mele for Mele ma ka Mauna.
Lanakila Mangauil makes a speech for the crowd during Mele ma ka Mauna on Maunakea.
This segment features Hāwane Rios and Lākea Trask singing “Kanaloa Ola,” a song composed on Kahoʻolawe.
This episode of Mele Ma ka Mauna features ʻAi Pōhaku singing six different songs on top of Maunakea.
Watch the music video of the brand new song “Nā Hoʻokele ʻŌpiopio” by Chucky Boy Chock featuring Jack Johnson…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)