Kahi Pā Waiho Wale: the joys you can find in an empty lot. MUSIC VIDEO.
This melodious song by Haumoana is about the gracious island beauties of the Pacific.
Coverage of the 2012 ʻAha Kāne with the musical stylings from the East side of Oʻahu’s very own, Pō…
Ernie Cruz Jr. entertained the men at ʻAha Kāne with a fitting song about an ʻOpihi MAN.
Composed by Queen Liliʻuokalani, this mele is about her garden, Paoakalani, from which a loyal supporter wrapped flowers in…
The Music of ʻAha Wahine: Kaneʻohe. Performed by: Uʻilani Bobbitt, Kainani Kahaunaele, Ānuenue Punua
The Music of ʻAha Wahine: Pua ʻAʻaliʻi. Performed by: Uʻilani Bobbitt, Kainani Kahaunaele, Ānuenue Punua.
The music of ʻAha Wahine: I Kona. Performed by: Uʻilani Bobbitt, Kainani Kahaunaele, Ānuenue Punua.
ʻĀina Momona- written by Ānuenue Punua, performed by Kāwika Kahiapo at the Paepae o Heʻeia fundraiser.
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)