This second segment of ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola focused on Maunakea. And while we spoke about the context of the…
After a court decision found that Alexander and Baldwin’s (A&B) yearly permits authorizing water diversion violated state laws, they…
After a month of discussion participants of the ʻAha Naʻi Aupuni come out with much more than just a…
The group Nā Makalehua held a press conference on the ongoing Naʻi Aupuni ʻAha election.
ʻAhahui o Hawaiʻi hosted a panel discussion on kanaka maoli self governance on October 22, 2015, at the UH...
The United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, and President of the Republic of Palau, Tommy E. Remengesau Jr., sailed aboard…
Dr. Kamanamaikalani Beamer’s book, No Mākou Ka Mana: Liberating the Nation, introduces a new perspective of Hawaiian history.
Kalo farmer Ed Wendt fights to end to the century-long atrocity of water diversions that drain the very life…
The Office of Hawaiian Affairs will be funding and facilitating the process to build a Hawaiian nation, including electing delegates,...
Hundreds gathered this morning in front of Ka Leo’s office at UH Mānoa in protest for a student’s mural…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Judge recommends BLNR approve TMT for permit via @StarAdvertiser https://t.co/igw3fCqn96 #Maunakea #AlohaAina
- Amidst tall buildings that hug the Waikiki coastline we're reminded of our kuleana today and for future generation…… https://t.co/mI44UHcSrg
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)