Uncle Maka talks about the importance of ʻāina.
Millions flock to Oʻahu’s North Shore each year to catch the best of big wave surfing. Along the way,…
Kaua Newman teaches us about the kalo variety, piko.
Hawaiians were protesting at the State Capitol Wednesday through marching, rallying and even through pounding taro.
The open of the 2013 Legislature revealed the commitment of Hawaiʻi coming together as a people and as generations…
Keoni Kuoha teaches us about the kou tree.
With plans to increase the amount of farmers, WOW Farm owner, Mike Hodson, and his ʻohana has created a…
Governor Neil Abercrombie and other state entities, such as the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, visited Waimea for discussion led…
The Oʻahu Invasive Species Committee shows us two things we can do to help protect and ensure that the…
Born and raised in Kailua, O’ahu, Brandon developed a love for the ‘āina and kai (land and sea) that…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)