This episode features performances by Don Kauila and Friends, KFC, Kawika Kaʻio and Friends, Kani Loʻi, Celeste Mosqueda, Kealoha…
This episode features performances by Kawika Kahiapo and Friends, Doug Fitch, Ernie Cruz, Jr. and John Cruz, the Kalima…
At Hoʻomau Oʻahu, kula kaiapuni (Hawaiian language immersion schools) and Pūnana Leo preschools from across Oʻahu came together to…
This episode features performances by Hālau Mele Hawai’i O Pahinu Bell St., Hawaiʻiloa, Rhonda Osurman, and Mike Keale and…
This episode features performances by Jerry Santos & Kamuela Kimokeo, Kaiao, Pahinui Hawaiian Band, and Mike Kaʻawa.
This episode features performances by Loliʻi, Brickwood Galuteria & Mike Seda, Ben Kaʻili and Friends, Christy Lassiter and Friends,…
This episode features performances by Gabby Pahinui and Sons of Yeshua, Makaʻala Perry, Pineapple Jam, the Keawe ʻOhana, and…
ʻAhahui o Hawaiʻi hosted a panel discussion on kanaka maoli self governance on October 22, 2015, at the UH...
On April 30th, Office of Hawaiian Affairs trustees voted on and approved a motion to rescind its support of…
On April 26th, 2015, the UH Board of Regents held another Special Meeting at UH Hilo regarding the Management…
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Nana i ke kumu. The five pillars of Polynesian voyaging. Herb Kane, Ben Finney, and Tommy Holmes were the founding…… https://t.co/7jJN0VLyoH
- And it all ends where it all began. Kualoa, Oahu. #hokulea #hokuleahomecoming #malamahonua #oiwitv… https://t.co/G7QGzDMlAD
- #tbt to this past Poaono when history was made. #hokulea #hokuleahomecoming #malamahonua #oiwitv… https://t.co/sxjELtND5I
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)
- Homecoming Reflection with Justyn Ah Chong: WWV Leg 17 (Brazil to the Virgin Islands)
- Homecoming Reflection with Maui Tauotaha: WWV Leg1 (Hawaiʻi to Tahiti)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 12 (Brisbane to Darwin)