ʻŌiwi TV’s original music series “Mele ma ka Lihiwai” presents its third episode, featuring Kainani Kahaunaele, hosted by Amy…
ʻŌiwi TV’s original music series “Mele ma ka Lihiwai” presents its second episode, featuring Kapono Nāʻiliʻili, hosted by Billy…
ʻŌiwi TV’s original music series “Mele ma ka Lihiwai” presents its first episode, featuring Lehua Kalima, hosted by Billy…
Dr. Mel Chang and Brad Wong sing “Kuʻu Home o Kahaluʻu.”
Crew member Pomai Bertelmann sings her original composition “Hōkūleʻa Waʻa Aloha” aboard the waʻa in honor of Hōkūleʻa.
Dr. Mel Chang and Brad Wong, Medical Officer and Watch Captain respectively on board Hikianalia, play “Kuʻu Home o…
The crew of Faʻafaite honors Hōkūleʻa and Hikianalia with the song Mālama Honua: Respect the Earth.
Recap some of the best moments of the Tahiti to Sāmoa leg as Pwo Navigator Chadd ʻŌnohi Paishon sings…
A look back at the voyage from Hawaiʻi to Tahiti onboard Hikianalia accompanied by an original composition by crew…
Worldwide Voyage crew members explore and experience life in Fare Hape.
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
- The second day of filming starts soon with two more awesome groups ready to share their mele with us for Mele Ma K…… https://t.co/xYf0ZbRezb
- Happiest of birthdays to our very own @PalikuDocFilms https://t.co/IzwTLcHixf https://t.co/RP98w70U9p
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)