This second segment of ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola focused on Maunakea. And while we spoke about the context of the…
With support from the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, Ka Haha ʻUla o Keʻelikōlani College of Hawaiian Language held...
The entire UH system is affected by debates over the 30 Meter Telescope on Maunakea. Various campuses are addressing…
Over 3,000 attended the Kū Kiaʻi Rally on the grounds of ʻIolani Palace on Sunday, April 12, 2015. For...
Nearly three thousand rallied at ʻIolani Palace on April 12, 2015 to show solidarity for the protectors on Maunakea….
On the morning of April 10, 2015, hundreds gathered at Ka Papa Loʻi O Kānewai on the University of…
After spending two years to create a strategic path forward for Hawaiian Education, the Hawaii State Department of Education...
The goal of the Pani ka Puka campaign is to raise the funds and volunteer hours needed to fix…
Kuaʻāina Ulu ʻAuamo (KUA) is a movement-building organization supporting and connecting rural Hawaiian communities, restoring natural abundance to the islands we call home.
This blog post was originally published by Luke Evslin on his website: KawaeHawaii.Blogspot.com Luke is a founder and partner...
About ʻŌiwi TV
ʻŌiwi TV produces top-quality documentaries, news and multimedia content from a uniquely Hawaiian perspective. The wisdom, beauty and power of Hawai‘i are the backdrop to the most important and interesting narratives of our generation. Founded by Nāʻālehu Anthony, Keoni Lee, and Amy Kalili, this next generation of Native Hawaiian storytellers aim to tell the stories of our land and our people.
The stories we tell—from the clients we work with to the questions we ask—are shaped by our aspiration to revitalize and affirm a positive native Hawaiian world view. We work to create a new narrative of the modern Hawaiian experience.
- Judge recommends BLNR approve TMT for permit via @StarAdvertiser https://t.co/igw3fCqn96 #Maunakea #AlohaAina
- Amidst tall buildings that hug the Waikiki coastline we're reminded of our kuleana today and for future generation…… https://t.co/mI44UHcSrg
- Our first band of this season of Mele Ma Ka Lihiwai was Pōmaikaʻi Lyman with her friends Halehaku Seabury-Akaka, A…… https://t.co/F3eFGHvh0i
Search ʻŌiwi TV
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 2: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum
- ʻĀhaʻi ʻŌlelo Ola | Episode 1, Part 1: Mauna Momentum (with English subtitles)
- Homecoming Reflection with Bryson Hoe: WWV Leg 13 (Australia to Indonesia)
- Homecoming Reflection with ʻĀina Paikai: WWV Leg 6 (Waitangi to Auckland)